Additional Aircraft Multi Engine Class Rating
The Multi-Engine Add-on Rating Course is designed to help pilots pass the practical exam for a multi-engine add-on rating for their private or commercial pilot certificate. The course consists of :
- 17 hours of ground school
- 10 hours of simulator
- 10 hours of real flight hours
- Hold a CPL-IR license with an adequate Medical Certificate.
- Minimum age of 18 years old
- Able to read, speak and understand English
The course will take approximately 1 month (30 days) enabling the student to complete both ground school and flight training at the same time. The course schedule will be determined based on the presence of at least three students per course.